Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALs)
Listening to you is vital in improving patient experience for everyone in Cheshire.
NHS Cheshire CCG values your comments on the services that we commission and the decisions that we make, whether that is a complaint, idea or compliment. Your feedback helps us to shape the best possible care and treatment.
Get in touch with our Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALs):
- Email: email@example.com
- Tel: 0800 132 996
PALs can help you in many ways. It can:
- Help you with queries about healthcare services
- Help you have a better understanding of the roles and responsibilities of healthcare services
- Listen to your concerns about NHS services and provide impartial advice and assistance to try and resolve a problem
- Help you resolve an issue more informally and often more urgently than if you were to make a formal complaint
- Empower you to get more involved in your healthcare
- Identify when your experience could help with service improvement
- Signpost you to other services and organisations that may be able to help you