NHS Cheshire Clinical Commissioning Group is responsible for securing safe, high quality and effective healthcare services for the population of Cheshire.
Procurement is one of a range of mechanisms for securing safe services that meet the needs of our population whilst improving health outcomes and reducing health inequalities.
Where procurement is the chosen route, this will be the result of a clear and transparent process and in accordance with the CCG's Procurement Policy.
New contract opportunities are advertised nationally and locally, using websites such as contracts finder and are also listed on this website, alongside the NHS Cheshire CCG Procurement / Contract Awards Register.
The CCG Procurement / Contract Awards Register provides information about contracts we have awarded in line with our obligations under The National Health Service (Procurement, Patient Choice and Competition) Regulations 2013. It includes:
- The name of the provider awarded the contract
- A description of the health care services to be provided under the contract,
- An indication of the financial value of the contract,
- The length of the contract, and
- A description of the process adopted for selecting the provider(s).