NHS Cheshire CCG's Corporate Governance Handbook is a virtual handbook that brings together in one place a range of documents which support the CCG's Constitution and good governance.
Amendments to the documents that make up the Governance Handbook are approved by the CCG Governing Body and / or CCG GP Membership.
Terms of Reference
Operational Committees of CCG Committees and CCG Governing Body Sub-Committees:
- Finance Committee
- Quality, Safeguarding and Performance Committee
- Strategic Commissioning Committee
- Primary Care Commissioning Committee
- Governance, Audit and Risk Committee
- Remuneration Committee
- Lay Member Remuneration and Terms and Conditions Committee
- Executive Team
- COVID Recovery Group