Members of the public are welcome to attend formal meetings of the Cheshire Clinical Commissioning Group Governing Body.
Questions may be submitted in advance of the Governing Body meeting, and ideally up to two days in advance. They should be pertinent to the agenda of the Governing Body meeting in question.
If you have any pecuniary interest in the subject of the question, this should be declared. Complex questions or those which require particular research, or data retrieval or analysis may be deferred and answered at a future Governing Body meeting, or directly in writing.
Grounds for not accepting questions from members of the public include, but are not limited to:
- It would cost too much or take too much staff time to deal with the question.
- The question is vexatious.
- The question has previously been answered by the CCG in the last six months and placed in the public domain. The CCG would direct the individual to where this information is.
- The answer could prejudice a criminal investigation or commercial confidentiality.
- The answer relates to personal data, which if released would be contrary to the Data Protection Act.
- The decision of the Chair of the Governing Body on whether to accept a question, and how it should be answered, is final.
To submit a question please email: email@example.com
If you would like to view papers from the meetings please select from the dates below.
|15 April 2021||10:15am - 12:30pm||Virtual|
|20 May 2021||10:15am - 12:30pm||Virtual|
|17 June 2021||10:15am - 1:15pm||Virtual|
|15 July 2021||10:15am - 12:15pm||Virtual|
|16 September 2021||10:20am - 1.00pm||Virtual|
|21 October 2021||09:50am - 11:50am||Virtual (join live here)|
|18 November 2021||10:15am - 12:30pm||TBC||Agenda and papers|
|16 December 2021||10:15am - 12:30pm||TBC||Agenda and papers|
|20 January 2022||10:15am - 12:30pm||TBC||Agenda and papers|
|17 February 2022||10:15am - 12:30pm||TBC||Agenda and papers|
|17 March 2021||10:15am - 12:30pm||TBC||Agenda and papers|
|Agenda And Papers - Governing Body (April 2021)|