Primary Care Committee
Members of the public are welcome to attend formal meetings of the NHS Cheshire CCG Primary Care Commissioning Committee.
Questions may be submitted in advance of the Primary Care Committee meeting, and ideally up to two days in advance. They should be pertinent to the agenda of the meeting in question.
If you have any pecuniary interest in the subject of the question, this should be declared. Complex questions or those which require particular research, or data retrieval or analysis may be deferred and answered at a future Primary Care Committee meeting, or directly in writing.
Grounds for not accepting questions from members of the public include, but are not limited to:
- It would cost too much or take too much staff time to deal with the question.
- The question is vexatious.
- The question has previously been answered by the CCG in the last six months and placed in the public domain. The CCG would direct the individual to where this information is.
- The answer could prejudice a criminal investigation or commercial confidentiality.
- The answer relates to personal data, which if released would be contrary to the Data Protection Act.
- The decision of the Chair of the Primary Care Committee on whether to accept a question, and how it should be answered, is final.
To submit a question please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cheshire CCG Meetings 2021/22:
|April 22nd 2021||2pm-5pm||Virtual|
|July 22nd 2021||1:30pm-3:50pm||Virtual|
|July 22nd 2021||4:15pm-6pm||Virtual|
|October 21st 2021||2:45pm-4:05pm||Virtual. Join live here||Agenda and papers|
|March 31st 2022||3:15pm-4:20pm||Virtual. Join live here||Agenda and papers|
|May 26th 2022||2:30pm-4pm||Virtual. Join live here|
|Agenda and Papers - PCCC 270820|
|AGENDA AND PAPERS - Primary Care Committee 240620|
|Agenda and Papers PCCC 5th November 2020|