Primary Care Committee
Members of the public are welcome to attend formal meetings of the NHS Cheshire CCG Primary Care Committee.
Questions may be submitted in advance of the Primary Care Committee meeting, and ideally up to two days in advance. They should be pertinent to the agenda of the meeting in question.
If you have any pecuniary interest in the subject of the question, this should be declared. Complex questions or those which require particular research, or data retrieval or analysis may be deferred and answered at a future Primary Care Committee meeting, or directly in writing.
Grounds for not accepting questions from members of the public include, but are not limited to:
- It would cost too much or take too much staff time to deal with the question.
- The question is vexatious.
- The question has previously been answered by the CCG in the last six months and placed in the public domain. The CCG would direct the individual to where this information is.
- The answer could prejudice a criminal investigation or commercial confidentiality.
- The answer relates to personal data, which if released would be contrary to the Data Protection Act.
- The decision of the Chair of the Primary Care Committee on whether to accept a question, and how it should be answered, is final.
To submit a question please email: email@example.com
To view papers from the meetings please select from the dates below.
|June 24th 2020||9am-10:30pm||Virtual (due to COVID-19)|
|August 27th 2020||9am-11am||Virtual (due to COVID-19). Join live here||Agenda and papers|
|November 5th 2020||2pm-5:30pm||Virtual (due to COVID-19). Join live here||Agenda and papers|
|February 4th 2021||2pm-5pm||TBC|