Governance and Corporate Development
The Governance and Corporate Development Directorate is responsible for a wide range of duties and functions, including:
- Corporate governance
- Corporate compliance and assurance
- Freedom of Information requests / Subject access requests
- Communications, marketing and engagement
- Equality and Diversity
- Overview and Scrutiny Committees
- Administrative support to senior colleagues and decision-making committees
The Governance and Corporate Development Directorate contains a diverse range of staff with a wide range of skill sets and professional requirements.
It supports the organisation’s work to involve GP members, partner organisations and to further develop our partnership with the people and communities of Cheshire – all of which help support better health and better care.