Planning and Delivery
The Planning and Delivery Directorate is responsible for a wide range of duties and functions, including:
- Primary Care operations – including estates and IT
- Seasonal planning and flu
- Provider performance management
- Project Management Office leadership and co-ordination
- Integrated (business and service) intelligence, including risk stratification
- Production and delivery of annual operational improvement plan
Led by Executive Director for Planning and Delivery Neil Evans, the Directorate is also responsible for performance delivery against the national NHS Oversight Framework, NHS supply chain transformation and turnaraound, including Right Care and Getting it Right First Time.
It supports the organisation to work with key partners such as NHS England / Improvement and the Cheshire and Merseyside Health and Care Partnership to ensure the best possible system performance.