People & Communities
NHS Cheshire Clinical Commissioning Group is committed to commissioning (planning and buying) the best possible healthcare for the people we serve.
We can only achieve this by building strong relationships and listening and learning from other commissioning organisations, service providers and the people we commission on behalf of.
We want you to have the opportunity to be fully involved in decision-making as we strive to embed the ethos of "no decision about me, without me".
We do this in the following ways:
- Asking you what you think about local health services
- Listening to what you think works well, and what doesn’t
- Informing you about current developments
- Involving you in decisions
- Showing you how your views have helped to shape local health services
- Listening and learning about your experiences as a patient or carer
We are also guided by the engagement forums we co-ordinate and interact with and the wide range of external forums we engage with.
Together, we can ensure that our work on behalf of the people of Cheshire truly meets local need.